These are the product updates in release 181.
Release 181 goes live to all “production” customers on 3/30/2020.
Previously, machine monitoring required a lot of custom setup from a Tulip team member. Now, it is fully self-service and does not even require you to build an app to track data! Of course, you can still build an app to track machine data alongside human data.
We now have 2 new roles on “Standard” and “Professional” plans, and 6 new roles on “Enterprise” plans. Use these roles to allow more team members into your Tulip account risk-free.
Every operator has a unique biological signature. You can now use the Nymi wristband to allow operators to log in and out and prove their identity via this unique signature. Reply if you want to learn more!
More New Features
- “Multiselect” input widget is now available on normal steps in the App Builder
- Tulip has now been translated to Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese
New Product Education Materials
- Using the Cognex Dataman TCP Driver
- Using the Omega HH806 Thermometer Driver
- How to Switch Between Multiple Tulip Accounts
- How To Build your First OPC Connector
- How to Set up Attributes and Machine Types
- How To Add Individual Machines and View Their History
- How To Create Your First Machine Trigger
Check out the Tulip YouTube account to see advanced app building tutorials from Tulip experts!