These are the product updates in release 183.
Release 183 goes live to all “production” customers on 5/11/2020.
We have a series of features dedicated to complying with GxP requirements. The features focus on the needs of life sciences customers.
Use the Tables API to interact with Tables without using an app!
You can now use your device’s camera to scan barcodes and QR codes and save the barcode number in Tulip.
You can now send arrays and objects from the output of HTTP connector functions to apps
Automatically update Analyses within apps based on the logged-in user or station that is running the app.
Other New Features
- Configure gateway settings within Tulip using the new “Gateway Configuration” page.
- You can now input times and dates on normal Steps.
- You can now take pictures on normal Steps.
- Use SAML credentials to add e-signatures in apps and sign for approval upon the release of new versions of apps.
- Change apps dynamically based on a value with the new “Go To App By Name” transition