Time for another release! This release went live on all standard release accounts on 8/7. Take a look at some of the highlights, below.
- Text styling options for Text Widgets in the context pane have been moved to a new toolbar above the text editing area. This reduces clutter and puts options closer to the text.
- You can now click the interactive table widget column headers to change the sort order
- You can now use auto-generated fields like “Date created” and “date updated” to create conditions or read-only actions in triggers!
- SQL connectors using PostgreSql can now contain functions with multiple sql statements
- Great news! The forecast layer is now available. This article goes into more detail about how it can be used to level-up your analytics.
- You can now configure the Control Chart layer while showing the line chart.
Stations, Devices, and Machines
- The station name is now included with the device name in the app menu. This allows users to make changes and identify devices faster on the shop floor.
- The machines type page will now have a vertical orientation with equally spaced sections for machine properties and the triggers associated with those types. Users can now make their changes directly on the page versus clicking a button, first.
Vision / Machine Learning
- A toggle button is added to vision camera page to enable offline mode, users can edit regions and detectors for a camera configuration without having to physically connect a camera to Tulip Vision
Fixes, Bugs, and Performance Improvements
- The “where used” query is faster now!
- Multi-tenant connector host coverage has been improved
- Emails sent on completion errors now include the instance URL
- Fix bug of player dropping machine events when connection is lost.
- Fix text fields being draggable in a non-draggable context
- Fixes and issue where saving and closing an analysis creates a copy on the dashboard
- Disabled table links in newsfeed records when table is archived and enabled it when table is restored. Modified error handling for ddm fetching for hydrating news feed records.
- Fix the scrollbar being sometimes empty on the steps tab preventing easy scrolling.
- Fix small bug where the where used information on the connectors page is not showing the correct usages when filtering on connectors.
- Fix issue where sort order changes were not reflected in the app editor
- Connectors page columns are correctly aligned.
- A bug fix in ExpandAll/CollapseAll button
- Fix a race condition where an aggregation used in a trigger right after a table record is updated would not reflect the update.
- User can now highlight text with mouse in input fields of the Trigger editor. Previously, this caused the editor window to drag along with mouse movement.