Build Better: Automations Session on 12/4

Hey all,

If you haven’t heard yet, I’ll be hosting a collaborative session focused on Automations, open to all users with beta access, on December 4th at 10 AM ET. This will be an opportunity to see a walkthrough of the Expression Editor with Automations (new!) and Machine Events (coming soon!), as well as connect with fellow users and me to work through challenges you’ve run into, see how they are using Automations, and give general feedback on your beta experience.

You can sign up here to receive access to the meeting link. If you are interested in attending, you can share your questions or areas of interest on this post and I’ll address them in the session.

If you can’t make this one or don’t feel ready to dive deeper into Automations just yet, we’ll be holding another session next month.

Hope to see you there!

Jake

4 Likes

Hi @jakerigos
This is great!
Any chance of getting the session recorded so I can watch it later?
I know there is another session coming in a month’s time, but I just can’t wait :slight_smile:

Regards,
Hivzo.

Hi @jakerigos,

how much time should I plan for the session?

Hi,

@thorsten.langner, please expect the session to run around an hour.

@HCEH, the presentation will be recorded and shared with all the folks who have registered.

Thanks,

Jake

1 Like

Hi @jakerigos
I have registered but not yet received the recording. Has it been shared?

BR.
Hivzo.

Hi Hivzo,

You should have received an email with the recording yesterday. Let me know if this is not the case!

Jasmine

1 Like