How do we see deleted record in record history widget

Hi I use record history widget for investigation and it works great for existing records.

One question I have is “how do we see the record history for deleted records ?”.
We need to specify the LINKED PLACEHOLDER to show the record history, but how can I specify the deleted record as placeholder ?

Hey @ta-aoki -

Right now the only way to do this is if you know the exact deleted record id. If you do know this, than recreating the record in the table, then using the record history widget will show its history including before the record delete.

I will write up a feature request to make this process easier for records where you dont know the record ID.

Pete

1 Like

One year has gone. Any update on this? How can we easily see which records are deleted? One simple solution is to have a slider in table view (under the dots menu) just like “View Archived Fields”, should be like “Show Deleted Records”. Then at least we will be able to save as CSV and work from there. Preferably it should be made available through an expression… then we could do some magic and create nice overviews etc.

1 Like