Manual Machine Monitoring (or cell monitoring)

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share a new app with you that is ready to be dropped off into your instance.

Let’s say you want to get started with Tulip. A great way to do this is to start tracking the performance of your cells or machines. But what if you don’t have an OPC UA server and you want to get started now (literally, right now, today).

Here is an app that you can put up on a computer in front of a cell and start tracking!

Maybe you want to measure your yield. Maybe you want a digital hourly scorecard (seeya later white boards). Maybe you are interested in a pareto of downtime reasons or defects. This should all be easy. If I can order a pizza by touching my cell phone screen then I should be able to tell you whether or not my workcenter met its target between 9 and 10 AM. We want to know how our cells are performing!

Here is a video of an example application that you can use to get started. Please give us your feedback! Also, feel free to rip it apart, change it, or do anything you like to it! This is the beauty of Tulip. You get to make the apps that solve your problems… we’re just here to help.

Here’s the video:

3 Likes

Can I get this app added to my instance?

hello @dan3w, sure thing!! I added the app to your instance and sent you the link via DM, let us know if there’s anything we can do to help.

gio

Can I have the link too? thank you