ANDON LIGHTS! (I'm seriously so excited about this)

6 Likes

I’m a big fan of this. Maybe this will start a revolution and drive down those stack light prices.

1 Like

Honestly, the more I work with this tool the more I feel like the revolution has already started. There are just SO many things I can do now that I couldn’t do before.

1 Like

Hello! In the video, it is stated that I can download this app from the app library, I can’t seem to find it at tulip.co/library/apps . Is this not where to find it? I’d like to take a look at it!

Best regards,

@tomeyer,
I second that!

@freedman,
Is the app available to users? Id love to take a look and see how things run in the background as well!

I’m glad you are interested in taking a look - it’s honestly very very simple (that’s part of what makes it so exciting to me). If you take a look at the support documentation that may shed some light until the release. The app will be available this weekend.

Here is the documentation LIFX Unit Test (Wireless Lights) | Tulip Help Center - Support for Building Manufacturing Apps

2 Likes

hello @tomeyer & @DewyWCI, the app can now be downloaded here: LIFX Unit Test | Manufacturing App Library | Tulip.

let us know if you have any questions as you get things set up!!

1 Like

Thanks @gio ! Downloaded, figured out the gap I was missing… I guess I’m about to do some Shopping!

1 Like