Announcing: "Tulip Essentials" Certification

Hey Folks,

I want to share some exciting news with you. Today, we’re launching Tulip’s first certification course, “Tulip Essentials.” This course takes users through every skill and feature you need to know to build apps.

If you have folks in your org that need a crash course on Tulip, this is a great place to start.

I know a lot of folks in this community are already advanced Tulip users, so I want to offer you a way to earn a certification without taking the course (though of course you’re welcome to :slight_smile: ).

To earn a certification, just share an example of an app you’ve built in this thread. There’s no ceiling for complexity, so feel free to share something you’re proud of. If you can’t share your apps for IP or other reasons, reach out to me and we can work something out.

Oh, and stay tuned, because we have an Advanced Tulip certification coming soon.

Check out Tulip Essentials.

-John

3 Likes

Hello John I just recently completed to Course Certification. I received the email with a pdf but I was wondering if its possible to get a cert, with my name and unique cert. code on it? I email you but I haven’t heard back yet.

1 Like

Hello John, I have completed the course. Requesting your help to get the certificate.

Hello John,
I have completed the course but I did not receive the email with the certification.
Could you please help me ?
Thank you.
Steph