[Looking for customer input] SPC Control Charts

Hey Tulip Community, we hope everyone had a good start into 2022!

We are currently looking for customers who are interested in creating and using SPC control charts in Tulip and would be available for a short call (~30min) to discuss their use case/s.

Should you be interested in such a conversation, please comment on this thread, or send me a short note to stefan(at)tulip.co.

Looking forward to meeting some of you soon!

Best,

Stefan
Tulip Product Management

Hello Stefan,

I am a customer of Tulip and I would like to develop/create SPC charts. If you have any tutorial/SOP related to this topic, it would be great help if you guide in this process.

Thanking you in advance.

BR
Narendra

Hey @nana -

Check out this guide.

Pete

Hello Pete,

Thanks for providing the tutorial. After following that, I can not find layer option after selecting line chart. Is it version issue or do I have follow some other steps ?

Thank you.

Hey @nana -

Looks like your instance is on LTS releases (LTS 7.1). LTS8 will be released very very soon, which includes control chart layers along with a lot more!

Sorry about the confusion!
Pete

Hello @Pete_Hartnett,

Thank you for your response. I would like to inform you that LTS8 has been released and its working fine too for SPC charts.

Furthermore, I would like to ask you that can we add two layers (Limit and Alert ) in a single line chart graph ?

If there is any guide/tutorial, please let me know.

Thank you.

BR
Narendra

Hey @nana,

Glad you were able to put these new layers to good use! Right now there isn’t a way to apply multiple layers to a single analytic, but I will write a product suggestion to see if we can’t get this added.

Layers are a brand new approach to analytics in LTS8, and it is still in its infancy, but the game plan is to eventually have many different layer types that can be applied in whatever makes sense. Keep the feedback coming and I’ll do what I can to get it incorporated into the engineering work that is happening with analytics!

Pete

Pulled this section out and created a new topic in Product suggestions category for voting and tracking resolution.