Player Release 1.4.0 - November 2021

These are the product updates in release 1.4.0 of the Tulip Player.

Player release 1.4.0 will be available to all production customers on 11/23/2021.

• Support for “Save Image” trigger to save images to a local file system
  • A fix for erroneous creation of global config folder on non-windows platforms
  • Logging improvements

Hi @jacobdupuis , I think it’s just a typo, and you mean Release 1.4.0 in this post.

1 Like

Hello @jacobdupuis, I’ve noticed a new problem with the Image Input widget since the recent introduction of this update. On 11/22/21 I was able to upload files greater than 13,000kb using the Image Input Widget without issue but today (11/29/21), attempting to upload anything greater than 5,000kb or so is causing an “Upload Failed” error. This is happening even with images that were uploaded successfully just last week. It’s important to note that sufficiently small images can still be uploaded without issue. Could this be related to any changes made in relation to the “Support for Save Image trigger to save images to a local file system” part of this update?

Edit: I’ve tried restarting the player, checking the player for updates, using a different computer, and using a different tulip account but the upload issue still persists. Interestingly, I was able to upload the images by opening the tulip table and adding them directly.