Release 228 is going live! It is available to most customers on 5/2 and all production customers on 5/8. Read below for some of the highlights.
- Native support for 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) in the app editor
- It is now possible to search function outputs and inputs by name. The search also finds sub-fields of object type outputs
Stations, Devices, and Machines
- Display devices page now has a “New edits” filter for Devices that were edited in the current session
- Table loading improvements: the Tables page will now load even when a slow usage query is attempting to block it.
- In machine attributes export, only data from the current workspace will be exported.
- Fixed an issue where users who were deactivated and reactivated would be unable to edit some applications
- Printing improvements: Fix printing when player size changes
- Fixed issue with the App Editor context pane combo box where the focus remains on the input field