Release 229 is live! There are some exciting features in this release, check them out below.
- Control charts are live and supported natively in Tulip! Watch a video on how they work.
- “Group By” x-axis time bucketing can now be used on all analysis types
- Consistency improvements in regards to line charts and control charts (like the handling of timestamps, axis ticks, etc.)
Custom widgets now allow you to add descriptions for app editors to read and understand how they should use your widgets.
You can now add icons to your buttons with one click.
Added support for is blank and is not blank on video data types in triggers
- Published apps are now immutable with respect to connectors. This means that after publishing an app, modifications to the connectors that the app used do not change the behavior of the published app.
- Fixed completions analysis to work with the fields: user, station, and shift
- Fixed a bug around widgets being created with the same name
- Fix cmd/ctrl+click to deselect an object from a group of widgets
- Fixes the approval modal so that pressing the enter key will now submit