It’s time for another release announcement! This is a good one, with a few things I want to highlight based on recent feedback from users.
First, CHARTS LAYERS aren’t new but have proven wildly popular, and as of this release get forecasting and machine learning components enabled by default. This is a feature set everyone is asking for, and you can expect many further improvements in upcoming releases.
Second, better CONNECTOR MANAGEMENT ACROSS WORKSPACES and MACHINE ATTRIBUTE DATA EXPORT are the sort of workaday quality of life fixes that always warm my heart. This is the sound of progress!
- Machine learning forecasting and advanced analytics are now enabled by default and no longer behind a feature flag
- Clean up ordering and labeling for charts
- Clean up field creation behavior when cloning a Connector
- New HTTP and SQL connectors are now created with a workspaceID; news feed records related to connectors are only published in the appropriate workspaces
Stations, Devices, and Machines
- Machine attribute data export to CSV is now enabled by default and no longer behind a feature flag
- Add user-friendly text that lists maintenance window start and end times to Edge Devices settings page
- Added a toggle to wrap table header content on the table page and interactive table widget
- Unique column IDs are now viewable and able to be copied from the Table page
Fixes, Bugs, and Performance Improvements
- Resolved inconsistencies in chart labeling