Ability to selectively log specific information in app logs rather than a general "catch it all"

Currently - unless I am missing something - Tulip does not allow a developer to selectively log specific variables/data in the immutable app completion records.

Instead there is only the choice to either log a variable “all the time” “for analysis” or not at all.

I would like to be able to explicitly state which kind of information I would like to log when I instruct the app to do so as part of its “completion records”. This way, it would be clear what is logged when and it would also ensure that no misleading information is potentially destroying selective analytics performed on the collected output.

Due to the fact that everything is logged all the time or nothing, handling this requires defining difficult to maintain filter logic to really narrow in on the information and the data points that are of interest.

To illustrate this a little more… one of our apps has a whopping 298 variables… happy clicking if you want to go through that all manually.

Luckily, I was able to get a helping hand from RPA. But I would consider this a rather lucky situation.