When I currently upload an image via the Image Input widget from within an app everything is fine. However, if I load a record for which the image was “pre-uploaded” via the table editor, a black box is displayed instead of the image.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create table with image column
- Create new record in that table and populate the image field with a random image in the dialog
- Create an app with a table placholder referencing that newly created table
- Add an image input widget to the first step and link it to the placeholder image field
- Make the image placeholder load the record with the previously uploaded image
- The image input widget will be black rather than showing the uploaded image