Group of tables

Hello, as you have groups of apps, why can’t there be group of tables ?
I’m starting now new app that deals with archive binders, in this app I have to create 8 tables (some with linked fields) so, find those tables during developing might be much easier if there would be grouping by subject.

Thank you,
Amit Berku

Yes, please! Same need here.

2 Likes

Thirded - this would be very useful for quality of life

2 Likes

This feature would be very helpful for navigating and finding the desired table when you either dont know the exact name of the table or you are completely new to the app structure etc when you are a new tulip app developer at a company.

Yes … I would love it.
And also listing the Apps with a Placeholder for the Tables (similar to connector function usage) would be awesome.

Edit: For clarification. Per table it is available. This is meant by group.

1 Like

Hello, since 4 other users requested the same topic beside me, when will Tulip developers implement this request into the system ?

Thank you,
Amit Berku

Hey all, thanks for reaching out about this.

We are currently evaluating what the next step for content management in Tulip will look like. This of course includes Tulip Tables - but also takes a far more holistic perspective enabling management of all kinds of content at scale.

If one of you would be interested in taking a peek at the current thinking and provide some feedback, we’d be more than happy to set up a meeting. Just shoot me a quick message via email at stefan[at]tulip.co and I’ll get back to you regarding timing.

1 Like