How to authenticate my APP made usingTulip?

• How to authenticate your APP made using Tulip?

Hey @krdntit,

Welcome to Community! A few questions to help understand a little bit more:

• What do you mean by authenticate?
    –Verify the quality?
    –Verify the stability?
    –Verify the compliance?
    –Something else?

Let me know and I will connect you to some useful resources.
Pete

I mean I have complete a app using tulip. The app is very good. Can I get a Certification number for my app from tulip.

Hey @krdntit,

Thanks for the extra context. Right now, Tulip doesn’t actively review and certify the functionality of customer apps, but I know of quite a few customers who have build their own code review processes for their Tulip Apps.

This (Creating and Managing App Versions | Tulip Knowledge Base - Support for Building Operations Apps) is a super useful article about publishing apps. Publishing apps allows you to define a group of users who must review your app before publish. Additionally, publishing your app will mean you can continue to edit the application without impacting production.

Pete

Hi Pete
one more question.
Does Tulip have the process to repurchase customers’ high-quality Tulip Apps?
thanks!

Hey @krdntit,

Right now Tulip doesn’t purchase customer apps. Tulip is designed to make it incredibly easy to make apps that work specifically for your process and requirements, but it means your app isn’t something that would also perfectly match another usecase.

Having said that, Tulip has a team activly developing a library of apps you can download and use in your instance as a really good starting point. Check them out here - Tulip Library | Frontline Operations Platform

Pete