Master table update

Hi was looking the best way, on how to update a Master table with a Validation Check.
I do no want to update the records directly into the master table.

1. I need a process of writing to a Temp table first, before entering data into Master table, with a validation process.

2. Some kind of alert to a supervisor, via an email or notification, within a
    team to review Temp table record created.

3. Validation checks of records created in Temp Table, then supervisor validates record,
    maybe in table view of loaded record.

4. Once Validation checks completed, Master table record updated, from the current record on temp Table.

5.Probably need track and trace of who did what, maybe username and time against record creation or acknowledgement from supervisor.

hello @nigel.griffin, welcome to the Tulip Community!!

are you aware of the History Widget for Table Records?? you can read more about it here: Using the History Widget to Approve Table Records Changes | Tulip Help Center - Support for Building Manufacturing Apps. do you think this would cover the use case you’re describing??

let me know if so and I will enable the feature for you.

Hi Gio,

That looks something that we can for sure implement into our app, please go ahead and enabled for myself and Roisin

Thanks for your support

image001.gif

image002.gif

image003.gif

image004.gif

hello @nigel.griffin,

I have enabled this feature for you and you will see it under Embed > Record History:

let us know if you have any questions!!

Thanks Gio

image001.gif

image002.gif

image003.gif

image004.gif

1 Like