Monthly Tulip Community Orientation!

Whether you are brand new to Tulip or Tulip Community or not, these monthly orientation sessions provide a way to learn all about what is happening in Tulip Community, meet other Tulip users, and learn how to get the most out of this valuable resource!

I will send out email invites to all new community members who signed up for Tulip Community in the previous month to attend, but I would love for any community members to pop in and introduce yourselves and be a part of the events.

What you can expect:

• Meeting other new Tulip Community members: Introductions and networking, let’s get to know each other!
  • Introduction to Tulip Community: What is the Tulip Community, what value can it provide you, and how do you get started?
  • Q&A and Interactive Workshop: Bring any questions you may have about Tulip and if there is time, we will either build a simple app and/or demo some key Tulip features

Anything else you’d like to cover in orientation? Let me know below!

See you there :wave:

The May session of Tulip Community Orientation will be on May 15th 11:30am-Noon ET! You can sign up on Tulip U here:

If you are new to Tulip or Tulip Community, or just want a refresher and update on what’s going in in Tulip Community, you are more than welcome to attend :slight_smile: