Refreshing interactive table of connector function variable

Hello,
I have created a connector function that gets data from external source (SAP), then I called this function inside an app and assigned the variable to an interactive table to be shown on screen.

In the same step I have a text field where the user can update one of the fields from this table (a batch value field), after the user enter the value and press a button, the trigger calls another connector function that process this data in the external system than call the first connector function that bring the data to the table.

The process in the external system works great but the data the shown on screen in this table is not refreshing, only if I will restart the app, I will get the refreshed data.

Please resolve this issue.

Thank you,
Amit

Hi @Amit are you seeing something unexpected happen or are you asking for an improvement to the feature; can you clarify? Thanks!

Hi Peter,
Yes I’m expecting the data in the shown table that her source is from the connector function to be refreshed on screen because the data itself was refreshed after I called the function again after updated value of the user

Thank you,
Amit

| pete Tulip Product
July 30 |

• | - |

Hi @Amit are you seeing something unexpected happen or are you asking for an improvement to the feature; can you clarify? Thanks!

Hey @Amit,
Can you please create a support request by emailing this issue to support@tulip.co so we can help troubleshoot the issue here?

Thanks,
Het.