These are the product updates in release 194.
Release 194 goes live to all production customers on 10/11/2020.
- PARSETOTEXT function that converts anything into text.
- USER ID TO USER function converts integers to a user in Tulip.
- SECONDS TO INTERVAL function converts seconds to an interval. An integer value of 20 would return the interval of 0:00:20
Clear all fields in a table
We’ve added a trigger action called “Clear Record Fields” that clears all of the fields in a table record.
iOS Support for Tulip Player
Previously a beta feature, the Tulip Player now runs smoothly safari browsers on devices running iOS and iPadOS.
The generic serial driver allows the IoT Gateway to communicate with other devices using a common serial protocol. The generic serial driver is now enabled by default.
- Add after index
- Remove and store elements at index in an array
- Swap elements in Array
Other Features and Fixes
- [BETA] App builder preview/Dev mode. More coming soon!
- [BETA] History widget for audit logs coming in LTS4.
- [BETA] OAuth support coming to connectors at runtime. More coming soon!
- The barcode scanning widget on iOS has been fixed
- A bug with DateTime customization, released in r193, has been resolved
- Player navigation sounds can be mute