Release 226 is live! Read below for some of the highlights.
Plugins are now available!
- Read the official announcement here!
- Check out the support article for some technical details.
- We’ve added some widgets to the library and will be adding more as we continue to release content into the library.
- Interested in building some of your own? Join the developer program.
- The connector functions page now shows which apps use the function and allow the user to navigate directly to the apps
- Users can now perform a full text search on connector functions
- On the connectors overview page, connectors can be filtered by type (HTTP/SQL)
- When creating a new app, users can now choose to build apps directly from the library or to build from scratch.
- Users can add a custom footer to the bottom of each page of a printed record history. The footer can be static or dynamic.
- Allow multi select scaling (resizing)and rotating of widgets in app editor
- Adds a trigger action to copy a provided string to the clipboard.
- Added support for timescale representation of datetime values on the x-axis in One Operation chart
- Fix issue around drag-and-drop with triggers