Hello everyone! Based on some feedback from the previous post, this time around we are sharing the highlights before most accounts receive the update. The dates are subject to change based on Quality / Testing with releases currently scheduled between 8/24 and 9/4.
Check out some of the highlights of the next release, below!
An app history tool tip has been added to apps that can be installed from the library.
You can now add an app description to your applications
Added a new expression to the expression editor: ISNULL().
You can now duplicate an action or a condition in the trigger editor!
Added REGEX_REPLACE() to the expression editor
A new event was added to input components that can fire when the enter key is pressed!
- EDIT: This feature got pulled from r235 right before release, it should be going out in r236.
Added ISEMPTY() to the expression editor to check whether or not an array is empty …. goodbye LEN(array+’’) = 0 … it was nice knowing you!
- A user can now input a custom domain with either a HTTP or HTTPS protocol. The user will also be alerted if the domain input is not valid.
- The forecast outlier markers color has changed to match those of the control chart outliers
Stations, Devices, Users, and Machines
- Users with account management privileges can now update a user’s email address. In particular, this allows you to add email addresses to operators so that triggers can send emails to them. By adding an email address, operators can also be promoted to viewers, admins, etc.
- Edge devices are now shown as data sources in the machines page
- Add user type of bot for newsfeed records for table related events
Fixes, Bugs, and Performance Improvements
- OAuth 1.0 is disabled as a selection if the connector host has no capability for it
- Rich text stability improvements for translated applications
- The type picker no longer erases object properties when switching from an array of objects (and vice versa). This prevents having to recreate the properties of an object
- Fixed minor bug where the right click menu in the steps table wouldn’t respect the user’s selection
- Fixed an issue where the Player was prevented from logging in if left closed for a long period of time or when switching between Windows accounts.
- Fix bug where Table Widgets using a variable’s nested property as a datasource were crashing in the editor
- Fixed bug with CSV Import locking up a table when it imports linked records.
- Prevent table widget row selection from changing while triggers are actively executing. This fix will prevent triggers from working on the incorrect row and prevent invalid data.