Resource Calendar Component

Hey everyone!
Sometimes we hear feedback or requests from the Tulip community that they’d like to build some form of calendar application. Maybe you want to schedule jobs or manage some assets that are used by different people. As always with Tulip, there are so many options: maybe you’d like to connect with outlook, google calendar, or some other software?

I wanted to offer an example application / component that lets you use Tulip tables to manage your events or you could even use this as a template / UI to connect with whatever calendar application you currently use.

Let me know what you think, what you would like to add or change, or just reach out if you want to use it!

Keep building cool stuff and share it here - we love to see what you build!
Mark

Good afternoon @Esinger5,

Following our conversation from this morning, I believe you might be interested in this component that @freedman just shared:

Let us know what you think and if there’s anything that would be useful to add to this component!

Thanks,

Gio

hey freedman,

I am looking for the thing what you shared exactly. I want to try it.
by the way, I am considering to build an app, in the app, operators can select the date he would want to take annual leave. and operator’s leader will check the calendar and arrange other operator to take the former’s shift. would you import the app you developed for me?

Hey @mcc6025 ,
The solution is definitely a bit hacky but you can access it from the library page here