[Tip of the Week] Array of Unique Values from Aggregation

hello all!!

for this week’s Tip of the Week, we wanted to share how you can create an Array of Unique values from a list in a column in your Table. this features enables many interesting use cases - you may want to display all the Users working on a specific product, the dates in which you have upcoming shipments, or display the results of an audit procedure you did in your operations. with any Column in your Table, you can now easily find the unique values within an organized (filtered, sorted, etc.) set of Table Records.

here’s a guide on how to do this:

1. create a Table query with the Filters, Sorting and Limits you’d like to set:
  2. add a Table Aggregation, select the Unique as the Calculation and the Column you’d like to find Unique values for:
  3. once you display the Aggregation in your App, you’ll see an Array of Values available for use:

hope this helps, let us know if you have any questions!!

thanks for share. I have not accessed community for a few weeks.

1 Like

no problem @mcc6025, let us know if you have any questions on using this Table Aggregation!!

Hello @gio is it possible to sort the aggregation? I have made a sorted query sorting in alphabetical order but my aggregation is not sorted as well.