I’m excited to share more about a feature some of you may have already noticed we introduced as a public beta for Tulip Analytics: the Universal Template.
The Universal Template comes with a ton of improvements to the Tulip Analytics experience - big and small. Here are a few highlights:
- Complete access to all capabilities across all Tulip Analytics data sources (Apps, Tulip Tables, and Machines).
- The flexibility to effortlessly switch between various visualization types.
- A streamlined user experience for query building.
- New visualization options: Gauge charts and Box plots.
- The ability to sort data within charts.
We chose to roll out the Universal Template as a public beta, confident that it can deliver immense value to our customers, even in its present form. While you may come across a few rough patches and discover some capabilities are yet to be added, rest assured we’re actively refining the feature and you’ll notice improvements in the upcoming releases.
The video below showcases the Universal Template in action, with production visibility and data exploration as example use cases. But this is just the tip of the iceberg - there’s so much more you can do with it.
We can’t wait for you to experience the Universal Template and are eager to see the innovative ways you’ll put it to use. Your feedback is invaluable to us, so feel free to drop a comment here or reach out to me directly at stefan(at)tulip.co about your experiences and thoughts.