join us for our next special edition of Tulip Office Hours 2021-02-18T16:00:00Z → 2021-02-18T17:00:00Z.
this week, we’ll be joined by a designer from Tulip. @ZixuanLi will be providing UX/UI advice for your apps and sharing design best practices!! here are the topics we’ll be covering before opening it up to Q&A and feedback on the UX/UI of your apps:
- Release 201: Learn about new features and improvements that were released in the latest Tulip update.
- February App Competition: Submit your app (even if it’s just an idea) that every manufacturing facility should have for the chance to win custom Tulip clocks!
- Convert Interval to Integer: Using intervals is a powerful way to perform time studies in your facility, learn how these can be converted to integers for further analysis or to be accessed by external systems.
- Tables API: The Tables API is a powerful tool within the Tulip platform that allows external systems to read and write data in Tulip Tables, learn how you can read and update Tables (including User Tables) from outside the platform.
- Zoom/Pan in the App Builder: learn from our series of tips and tricks how to zoom in/out on apps and pan around the pane to build pixel perfect apps.
- Filtering on Interactive Tables: adding filters to Interactive Tables is an effective way to ensure only the necessary data is being displayed, learn how these can be easily applied to existing Interactive Tables!
please complete this form if you’d like to join Office Hours: https://tulip.co/office-hours-est/.
we look forward to seeing you there!!