One of the most valuable ways you can get started with Tulip is by bringing visibility to your operations by tracking basic facts about production in real time.
If you answer “no” to one or more of these questions, using Tulip for production visibility is a great use case for you!
- Do you know if cells/lines/machines are meeting their production targets?
- Do track quality (down to the operator level)?
- Do you know where work orders are in real time?
- Can you track cycle time for all of your lines and assemblies?
- Do you know how close you’re hitting targets month-to-month?
Not sure where to start? This Tulip Knowledge Base Article lays out what considerations you should make, how to get started with a MVP (minimum viable product) app, and some great examples from the Tulip Library and, of course, some Tulip University courses that will help as well.
Check it out and let us know in the comments below what questions you have or share how you are using Tulip to bring visibility to your operations!