Work Order Tracking / Production Control

Hey everyone!

The new Tulip tables are very exciting and have opened up a lot of opportunities. I wanted to share an example of a use case that showcases this new feature. This is an app that can be used to track work orders throughout a factory. This thing can really grow and expand into all sorts of other extensions, but what I wanted to share here was a framework or context for orders, workers, and products to exist within.

Let me know what you think!

3 Likes

How did you set up the filters on the Open Orders page? The one that instantaneously filters the table.

Each text input is its own variable that is included as a “contains” filter (shown below)

Makes sense, thanks!

Let me know if you want me to put it on your instance

Sure, I’d love to take a look at it. I’m updating the Kaizen Funnel one right now to use the embedded tables.

1 Like

Added to your instance Tulip Made Apps > Use Cases > Work Order Tracking

1 Like

Hi,

This is really great! Could you also put this instance on my profile?

Thanks

Paul

1 Like

Paul,
No problem! It is on your instance (as well as a ton of other apps that we’ve shared here recently). Let me know if I can help!

Mark

Hi Mark, I’m also starting to think about work orders. Can you drop those apps in my instance?

Archive - Sample Manufacturing Apps

Thanks!

No problem! I’ve dropped the latest (more generalized) version into your instance. Adding automated routing and other features to the app would be quite simple - please reach out if you have any feedback!

I’m also about to email you a document that goes along with the app that you can review. It describes how the app was built and how to create the analytics (those don’t import automatically, so they need to be built up by you after we import)

Thanks
Mark

1 Like

Hi Mark,

Can you please share this in my profile?

Regards

Hi @jhosua.vega -

We actually have a new and improved version of this app available in the Tulip Library! You can access it here Order Tracking Template | Frontline Operations Platform and import it direct to your instance