Application backup

Hi everyone,

In order to have a backup of my applications, I am currently making a copy of the apps every month. But I would like to know if it is something that can be automatised and if there is a way to have a backup of this applications out of Tulip, on a local machine.
I know about databases backup but I am interested in application backups.

Thanks

I am not sure why you need to backup the applications, but there are “snapshots” and “publish” functions that keep the design state static at the moment either are triggered.

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. My question is about cybersecurity, in case Tulip servers are down one day, i am wondering if there is a way to keep our work on a local machine in order to face a possible (i agree very unlikely to happen) removal of our applications on Tulip servers.

Hi Fiora,

The local backup process you describe is not necessary because if the way Tulip backs up the data in the Azure and AWS servers. You can read more in the Tulip knowledge base and in this blog on Tulip’s built in data integrity . Attaching some reference materials below.

All backups of Customer Data are stored in at least two separate facilities and can be recovered in the event of a loss of any individual data center. Backups are stored using AWS S3 or Azure Storage, which stores all backup data redundantly in multiple geographic regions and provides 99.999999999% durability and 99.99% availability.

Tulip Backup and Recovery

Tulip’s Cyber Security