Tulip On Premises

Hello,

Is it Possible to Install the Tulip on Premises instead of a SaaS based application?

Thanks,
Shashi Preetham.

Yes, it is possible to install Tulip on-premises instead of using the SaaS-based application. Tulip provides a virtual machine that can be installed on your company’s server.
To install Tulip on-premises, you need to have a static IP on the virtual machine and an internal certificate authority in the network issuing SSL certs.
You will also need to have sudo system administrator access to the VM environment for installation

Tulip does not need any separate databases to be installed, as these will be managed as part of the Tulip Platform

Once you have installed Tulip on-premises, you can share your projects with customers by following the steps I provided earlier Tulip On-Premise Virtual Machine Details
I hope this helps!

Hi All. Thanks @akshay for your response here.

I want to chime in to clarify that, as of LTS 5, Tulip does not support on premise deployments.

Public clouds like AWS and Azure offer the best option in terms of reliability, security, and scalability. For folks in regulated industries like aerospace and defense, many of our customers use AWS GovCloud. We’re happy to talk to anyone who wants to learn more about the cloud for manufacturing and the various hosting options we support. Please reach out or ask your questions here.