Apps pending of approvals

Hello team,

it would be nice to have a place to see all the apps pending from approvals , who is pending to approve.

we know we get notifications when we need to approve but some times we forget to, and having a place to see it will help us a lot.

Hi @ChirristopherOficial,

We completely agree with you. While the notification by email is able to be addressed, it can be easy to forget about it, especially with a busy inbox or multiple apps that need review. Our approach to this is exploring a notification feed within your instance allowing you to manage the tasks that you need to take action on, including pending app approvals. More information to come.

2 Likes

Hi @matt.dumouchel Do you know if coming LTS 12 or 13 has any improvement about this?
Thanks

1 Like

Hi Edgar, I am a product manager that works on these sorts of “scalability” problems. There is a couple different ways to solve this one- are you more interested in the user-centric side, like “what approvals do I personally need to complete?” Or more of the account overview component, like, “Which apps are in the pending approval state and how long have they been in that state?”

1 Like

Hi @kevin.kononenko
I think both situations are crucial for our operations. With over 300 apps currently deployed into our production instance, it is essential for developers to have visibility into all pending apps. This visibility is equally important for approvers. Additionally, implementing a recurring reminder email is considered essential.

2 Likes

I would hard second this, we have a similar setup for all our internal documentation, and this would not just be nice it is essential. Please add this feature.

1 Like