Can user attach multiple pdf documents in the form runtime?

Can user attach multiple pdf documents in the form runtime?

good afternoon @nitingoel82, could you clarify what you mean by “form runtime”??

you can embed as many PDF’s as you’d like in a single Step by adding multiple widgets. did I correctly understand what you’re trying to do?? let me know!!

Runtime means, when application is running on Tulip Player can user upload a file. for exp: CV and Cover letter, can user select file from his local machine and file save in Tulip shared location or company shared location ?

in you exp: we are just showing default file.

OK understood, @nitingoel82.

PDF’s cannot currently be uploaded when the App is running on the Player, you can add a Product Suggestion if you’d like: Product suggestions - Tulip Community the Tulip Product team to look into this!!

I would like to point out that you can add as many image inputs as you’d like using the Form Step: Technical Details of Form Steps | Tulip Help Center - Support for Building Manufacturing Apps (last element in this Article). hope this helps!!

Then this tool is not compatible to upload pdf file when App is running on the Player. its basic functionality where all tool provide upload functionality. mentioned article is useless for me.

1 Like