We would like to create an app that can.
- Alert users to a change in process documentation.
- Display the written summary of the change.
- Require acknowledgement that they’ve read and understood the change.
This would require that we could gain access to several key pieces of information within Tulip.
- User’s last access date to the documentation (app).
- Contents of change notes from the publication of the change.
- Date of the change publication.
And may require that we have the ability have two types of comments when submitting an app for approval.
- Internal release notes (comments seen by the approvers).
- User release notes (those which are actually shown to the user, and visible to approvers).
How difficult would this be and do would you need additional detail from me about what we’re trying to do?