Combined filter of Interactive Table

I would like to filter data in Interactive table by two fields like this:

This kind of filtering is working well. But this table contains different types of (in this case) tools and only one type of tools should be visible in this step.

So Interactive table would require filter with any (or) and at the same time all (and) condition. Something like this

in sql way (pseudo code) where (Description like [filterText] or ID like [filterText]) and ToolKitId is not null

I tried to solve this using Table Query as datasource in Interactive table but unfortunately filter isn’t available if query is selected as datasource.

Is something like that available in Tulip?

Ermin

2 Likes

Hey Ermin,

That’s not currently possible in Tulip: table filters can only be combined globally with “any” or “all”, but you can’t have more advanced logic yet.

Florian

Hi,

Has there been any progress related to this or any good workarounds? I have come across the need for this also.

Best regards,
Daaniel

Hi @Daaniel,

TULIP does not deliver a solution here.
Depending on your data source you could create a helper column, which is the combination of two or more fields. Then filter on that column.

This may solve for some issues.
If not you can only filter the data before putting it in a similar variable and connect this already filtered data to the table.