Delete analysis

Hello everyone,

I created some tests analysis and i want to delete them now (in order to have only the ones i actually use), but i don’t see any “Delete” button ?

Thanks

Hi Fiora,

I think the only option currently is to archive analyses. This might be a good product suggestion though (:

Hi Sydney,

thanks for your answer, do you know where to find the archive option ?

@Fiora Thanks for reaching out. I’m the Product Manager for Analytics at Tulip and wanted to jump in on this thread.

There currently is no ability to archive analyses yet. But, we are working on a new experience for managing analyses right now and the ability to archive/unarchive will be part of this.

I’d be very interested in learning more about how you approached analysis building and what experience you would have expected for archiving/deletion. Would you mind hopping on a call with one of our UX designers (@david) and me to share your experience and thoughts? Getting this information would be extremely valuable for us.

If yes, just comment again here or send me a short email to stefan(at)tulip.co.
I’d then reach out regarding scheduling.

Thanks a lot for your time already!
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Stefan

Hi,

I ran into a similar issue today while working with analytics. Trying different things with reporting app completions graphically + data in tabular design, and realizing too late that any analytic I created couldn’t be removed again.
But I figured out a workaround to get rid of unwanted analytics.
Steps that worked for me:

1. Duplicate the app. This initialized with a clean analytics pane because they all pointed to old app.
  2. Edit each analytic used and change pointer to new app. Then they appear in the duplicated app and I just continued to do this until all the analytics was taken over. A bit fidly with tabular presentations because operations list had to be redone - but indeed possible.
  3. Correct any transition that pointed to old app / steps
  4. Archive old app

Maybe this can help others in same situation.
I hope for a feature to remove/archive future release of Tulip.
thx and regards
Asger

@ASharp-J Thanks for sharing! As Stefan mentioned above, there is active work going on around managing analyses (including archiving ) that you can look forward to :slight_smile: