Dynamic dates for Timeline widget

Hi, we want to show the machine timeline data for the current shift / selected shift. Currently there is no way to pass dynamic dates to machine timeline widget. Can you please look into this.

Thanks,
Vamsi K

@Krish007 we are planning on adding this soon and will provide an update when it is ready :slight_smile:

@pete Hi Pete, I just want to check is this feature already implemented? because I need this also

Hi @pratamaduy. No, unfortunately this has not yet been implemented. We have paused improvements to that widget as we have been rolling out big changes to our analytics. There is a chance we would add this functionality there instead. It is still something we plan to address in one way or another.

Hi @pete !

We have now many customers, who asked for this feature.
You’re now in beta status of your universal analysis template.
Is it possible with this to show the timeline with flexible date-variables, to compare the morning shift with the evening shift?

Thanks
Jeremy

@Jeremy yeah, we think analytics would be the best place for this. There has been tremendous progress with the universal template. Once that is complete, we can consider adding this. I’ve included @stefan, who is leading the effort with analytics.

1 Like