How can we hide delete messages after deleting record from tulip table?

how can we hide delete messages after deleting record from tulip table?

hello @suvarnap, what delete messages are you referring to??

if you navigate to https://{{your_instance}}.tulip.co/account-settings/player, you will see that one of the settings is to hide error messages from the Player:

let us know if this is what you’re referring to!!

I’ve got a similar question:

In my use-case I am using a tulip table to tranfer data between different apps. There is a main app which does some data prossessing with different outcomes. Next the user has the option to go to another app via a button, depending from the results of the data processing. The app will then save some variables to a table and opens the target app in the player. The target app then loads the data from the table into corresponding variables and deletes the data from the table on step enter. The player then shows a message about the successful deleting of the table record.

I want to hide this message, as this processing totally happens in the background without any interaction with the user. Is there any way to do this or do I have to interact with the table via a connector instead?

So I have solved this issue now by using a tables connector instead of the Table Records → Delete Record trigger function.

Hi @gio

Unfortunately this is instance wide behavior and it is not cause specific.

In general some of the settings should have cascading options:

• Instance standard
  • Station Standard
  • App Standard
  • Step Specific
  • Widget specific