Howdy! - Beth From Tulip (Your New Community Lead!)

Hi folks!

I am really excited to introduce myself and get to know all of you! My name is Beth Stayduhar, and I recently joined the Tulip team last week. I am here to be a dedicated resource to you and the community and serve as your Community lead.

For the last 5 years, I have worked in various roles in manufacturing and process engineering in the medical device space. I was exposed to many different products, production processes, and technologies, and learned how to drive efficiencies, reduce scrap, and bring value into a manufacturing organization. I have experience at both large and small companies, working with high volume, fully automated processes and low volume, very manual processes, supporting both process development/new product development and traditional day to day sustaining manufacturing.

From these experiences, I have realized many of the same frustrations you all have in frontline operations - too much paperwork, clunky and mediocre work instructions, lack of data visibility into the metrics that matter and, in general, not having the right tools to do my job well! This is what brought me to Tulip. When I first saw the platform demo - I immediately recognized how Tulip can improve all these issues and more. I truly believe we have a technology and company poised to change how frontline operations works, and empowers our users to make a real impact wherever they work!

My goals as Community Lead are to provide a space where y’all can connect, share what you are working on and accomplishing, learn (not just Tulip, but all sorts of skills around software design), be your voice within Tulip (making sure your product suggestions and pain points are heard and addressed) and make sure you have the tools you need to get things done, see real impact, and further your careers!

For now, I will be learning all these things right alongside you, as I am a new Tulip user myself. I look forward to getting to know each of you as professionals, and as people, and can’t wait to see what you all accomplish with Tulip!

Beth

13 Likes

Hi @Beth

welcome to the TULIP universe.
Have a great start @ TULIP and in this excellent community :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard Beth!

2 Likes

Welcome @Beth - good to see you join and can already see your impact across a few posts to get some movement which is great to see!

2 Likes

Welcome and thanks for the introduction!

2 Likes

Welcome to Tulip Beth! Looking forward to working together (again)! :slight_smile:

2 Likes