Tulip University recently released a redesign of the introductory learning path, Tulip Essentials, a complete guide to getting started with Tulip. These four, short courses cover the fundamental Tulip tools and features needed to build and design applications, tables, and dashboards.
You’ll learn the Tulip platform while building basic versions of three common applications:
- Work Instructions
- Work Order Tracking
- Work Order Analytics
New Tulip Essentials courses contain:
- Easy-to-follow videos with segmented chapters for quick navigation:
- In-depth breakdowns of Variables:
- In-depth breakdowns of Trigger Logic:
- Detailed step and layout diagrams:
- Design best practices and building tips and tricks
- Hyperlinks to additional, related resources across University, Knowledge Base, Library, and Community
- Defined key terms
Try it out and let us know what you think!