Hi Tulip team,
I was helping another member of my team troubleshoot an issue he was having with the update tulip table record node. After referencing the tulip api guide, I found his problem to be that his record ID contained characters (in this case the forward slash) that would need to be escaped with url encoding (in this case %2F). He was injecting the id dynamically as part of the msg which is why it worked for some records (that didn’t have escape characters) and not for others.
We made a function node before the Tulip node to do this for us, but I believe this would be a good feature to encode the record ID into the Tulip Table node so that it does it automatically instead of failing and not telling the user why in Node-RED. The error he was getting only told him that the endpoint didn’t exist, which makes sense if you read the API documentation.
Hope you find this helpful feedback.