Not able to fetch tulip records in single select control.
hello @suvarnap, have you tried using the Interactive Table feature?? this will display a list of all the available Records in a Table and display them, you can then select individual records that brings up all the information in that specific Record. some information can be found here: Displaying Interactive Lists of Table Records Or Connector Output in Apps | Tulip Help Center - Support for Building Manufacturing Apps.
here’s a quick demo.
- create a Record Placeholder to the Table you’d like to connect to:
- embed an Interactive Table:
- link the Table Record Placeholder to the Interactive Table:
- display the Table Record Placeholder
at this point, as you select the various Table Records, you will see all the information will be pulled into your App:
would this work instead of the Single Select?? let us know
Actually I want to fetch table records in single select only, Is there any option?
OK, in that case you need to
- create a Variable to tie to the Single Select and add all the options in the Dropdown (here’s a guide if you’d like this to be dynamic):
- add a Button to Load the Record Placeholder (you will need to first do step 1 from here)
- display the Table Record Placeholder:
is this what you’d like to build??