We’re all affected by what’s going on in the world right now and we want to do everything we can to help our local and global communities. One way we thought we might be able to help manufacturers and Tulip users around the world was by offering quick start content - pre-made content that can be used immediately by you and your teams to solve real problems.
What sets this group of applications apart is a few things:
- They can be used immediate from the player - you don’t need to open the editor to get them working (of course we very much encourage you to take them apart, change them, and build your own pieces)
- They all work together - you can choose any combination of these applications to work in concert to solve whatever specific problems you have
- They are using advanced techniques - these applications push the platform in interesting ways and there may be techniques used here that you can use in your own projects
Take a look at this video overview and let me know what you think - we’ll be adding more applications
to this quick start package every day.
- Simple andon solution (put andon terminals at user stations, display andon condition on mobile and central dashboards, allow support staff to respond and pass andon-related actions between each other)
- Kaizen funnel (with all the new features lately, i think it is time to upgrade the kaizen funnel posted earlier and bring it into this group of applications)
What would you like to see?