Quick Start - Introduction

Hey everyone,

We’re all affected by what’s going on in the world right now and we want to do everything we can to help our local and global communities. One way we thought we might be able to help manufacturers and Tulip users around the world was by offering quick start content - pre-made content that can be used immediately by you and your teams to solve real problems.

What sets this group of applications apart is a few things:

1. They can be used immediate from the player - you don’t need to open the editor to get them working (of course we very much encourage you to take them apart, change them, and build your own pieces)
  2. They all work together - you can choose any combination of these applications to work in concert to solve whatever specific problems you have
  3. They are using advanced techniques - these applications push the platform in interesting ways and there may be techniques used here that you can use in your own projects

Take a look at this video overview and let me know what you think - we’ll be adding more applications
to this quick start package every day.

Next up:

• Simple andon solution (put andon terminals at user stations, display andon condition on mobile and central dashboards, allow support staff to respond and pass andon-related actions between each other)
  • Kaizen funnel (with all the new features lately, i think it is time to upgrade the kaizen funnel posted earlier and bring it into this group of applications)

What would you like to see?

Hi Mark,

Please add this to my instance when you have a chance.

Thanks!

Happy to! could you please let me know what your tulip instance / url is?

Hi Mark,

Yes - trial-trulli.tulip.co

Thanks again!

All set!
Feel free to edit and adjust them as you see fit or reach out with any questions.
Thanks

I would love to have this added to our instance if at all possible. kaizen-squad-llc.tulip.co

@treys I have good news! We’ve taken this content and improved upon it with the new app library. Have you seen anything that interests you from the recently released library content? We could also just load the entire library to your instance if you’d like, as well.
Thanks!

I would be very interested to see the entire library to see what we can do with it. Thank you!