Real Time Integration with SAP

Real Time Integration - SAP

My company is working on a project to establish real time integration with SAP and Tulip. The plan is to create API endpoints that can be called from Tulip to retrieve data from SAP in real time in a standardized JSON Object. The IT team plans to create a middleware that receives the API calls and routes a BAPI call to SAP.

I am looking for suggestions and things to consider from others who have worked on real time integration with SAP or other ERPs.

Please feel free to provide any feedback on this topic that you think would be helpful on our journey.

Thank you in advance - Parth

hello @parth.parmar, welcome to the Tulip Community!! it’d be great if you could introduce yourself at: Welcome to the Community, let's meet!!

thanks for posting your question, I’m also looking forward to reading suggestions regarding how others have connected to SAP from Tulip.

I will mention that we have a Unit Test Library App specifically designed to connect to SAP (S/4 HANA): SAP S/4 HANA Cloud Unit Test | Operations App Library | Tulip. while this App doesn’t make use of the middleware you suggested, it may be a good starting point to get some inspiration.

again, welcome to the Tulip Community!!

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback, I will introduce myself and look at the library app.

1 Like

Hi Parth,
I am from Bow&Stern, a Tulip partner with many year of experience with SAP systems. We are now working on an app that would allow simple integration between Tulip and SAP, and would be happy to hear about the SAP integration challenges you had, and what approach you took to solving them. Would you be open to share some info about it?
Thank - Maya

1 Like