These are the product updates in release 176.
Release 176 goes live to all “production” customers on 1/5/2020.
- You can now add form inputs to normal steps! So far, “text” and “number” data types are available, with more coming in the next few months.
- Now, there is a checkbox next to every app completion in the “Completions” tab so that you can manually prevent certain app completions from being considered in analytics
New “User Fields” screen
- Rather than using a table to manage user properties, you can now use the “User Fields” screen under the “People” tab
- If your organization uses SAML to manage a user directory, you can now use SAML authentication to allow users to log in to Tulip
- You can now use re-send invite emails to users who do not activate their account in the required 24 hour period.
- You can now set minimum and maximum values for the Y-axis in the Analytics Builder
New Knowledge Base Articles