These are the product updates in release 177.
Release 177 goes live to all “production” customers on 1/27/2020.
- You can now update and store colors every time an operator uses an app.
- When an operator completes an app, they can now print a formatted step with all the relevant values from their most recent operation
- You can now choose whether to use an RFID scanner as a login method OR as a device within an app. Reach out to email@example.com if you would like to use RFID scanner events within an app.
- We replaced some confusing wording in the Analytics Builder with the “Current Hour” and “Current Week” date ranges
- You can now both send and receive datetime data via SQL and HTTP connectors
- Improvement 1: Intervals are now always expressed in seconds across Analytics Builder and Trigger Editor
- Improvement 2: Adding a number or integer to an interval returns an interval
- Improvement 3: Adding/subtracting interval from datetime data now returns a datetime data type
- Add dropdowns to normal Steps and dynamically add options via a Connector or array variable
- You can now format your HTTP queries in XML rather than plaintext
New Knowledge Base Articles