These are the product updates in release 187.
Release 187 goes live to all “production” customers on 7/5/2020.
You can now filter analytics within apps by pretty much any type of variable, table record field or machine state.
Update a value while running an app, and then watch the analytics update in real-time!
- Create operators in Tulip via an external service using the new API
- You can now clear a record placeholder after a record has been loaded into an app
- New role specifically for executives at your company: Viewer with Player Access
- Dynamic analytics in apps now support filtering by both date and time. PReviously, they only supported filtering by date.
- When a machine is in a state for over an hour, it can now be reflected across multiple bars in an hourly chart in the Analytics Builder. (reach out to a Tulip team member if you need this to be enabled on your account.)