These are the product updates in release 205.
Release 205 goes live to all production customers on 04/12/2021.
With this release, several small improvements have been made to the record history widget. To read more about the Record History Widget and how to use it, visit the support article Using the Record History Widget to View Changes to Table Records.
*Note: Record History Widget is not enabled by default on all Tulip accounts. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- Reset all app variables: Under data manipulation for resetting variables in apps to their defaults (this does not affect step duration data)
- Save all apps data: Will generate a new completion in the database and clear Steps/apps duration, and forms and signatures, without clearing variables or moving to a different step.
- Clear all record placeholders: Clears all table record placeholders, without affecting app variables.
- “Is In” filter can be used in Table Query filters
- Added an option to not save placeholders on completion
- Account setting option to log out operator when Player is closed
- devhints.io reference in the expression editor tooltip is now clickable
- Improvements to Text Static Values in the expression editor
- Array function “Add after index in Array” has been renamed to “Insert at index in Array” to better reflect functionality
- Table link fields have a more user-friendly appearance
- Removed date and time widgets from form steps
- Performance improvements for Player
- Performance improvements for rendering attribute timelines on the Machine page
- Machine widgets can now use Tulip Table machine fields
- Updated translations and new language options: Simplified Chinese and Polish
- Fixed inconsistent timezones in the variable widget
- Changing user roles functions correctly
- Inactivity timeout continues counting even when Player is closed
- Last “N” working days filter in Analytics functions correctly
- Image scaling issues when Player is in portrait mode have been resolved