These are the product updates in release 215 of the Tulip platform.
Release 215 will be available for some customers on 10/05/2021 and will be live to all production customers the following week.
- The look of “empty states” and subheaders have been updated across the platform
- The Go to Next Step Group trigger action is visible to all
- Select unique values resulting from aggregations in the input widget
- Archiving Table columns do not break Table queries that use that column
- Archiving Table columns will not prevent editing an Interactive Table widget if the column was used in sorts or filters
- All null values in machine downtime reasons can be filtered by Is Null in Analytics
- Removed a menu cog symbol when sharing view only analyses
- Options menu display when viewing analysis in full screen has been fixed
- Removed button to create connectors for users who don’t correct permissions
- Fixed a race condition in analytics that led to random query failures
- Flickering when viewing completions will not occur
- Variables in Developer Mode that should not be saved, will not show in Completions
- Performance of loading Linked Table Records has been improved