Tulip Office Hours 29MAR2021 [Release 204]

hello all,

I wanted to let everyone know that the next Tulip Office Hours will be focused on Release 204.

we’ll be going over how Table Queries and Aggregations can be used on top of the data stored in your Tulip Tables to extract useful information. as an example, we’ll be demoing an App that Sums and Counts Work Orders assigned to a specific user. furthermore, we’ll see how this information can then be used within regular Variables in your Tulip Apps:

following the demo, we’ll be opening it up to Q&A. if you have questions, add them as comments here below and we’ll address them in the order in which they were received. if you don’t have specific questions, join the session and view how other users are building apps for their shop floor.

please complete one of these forms if you’d like to join Office Hours:

we look forward to seeing you there!!

gio

I am planning to attend and I have some questions about using the Google Sheets Connectors.

great to hear @velogirlrides, @Sagar will also be joining to answer your questions on the Google Sheets Connector!!

hello all, the recording for Spanish Office Hours can be viewed here:

topics covered:
8:00​ Table Queries & Aggregations
23:00​ Connecting to SAP Using the Library App
28:00​ Using Tables API to read/write data to Tulip Tables
40:00​ Using If conditions to verify user entries
46:00​ Comparing Dates in Analyses

thanks @LXM8843 and @abilio.ovejero for the great questions!!

hello everyone, the recording for the EST Office Hours can be viewed here:

0:00​ Overview
3:00​ Table Queries
9:00​ April App Competition
12:00​ Google Connector Troubleshooting
30:00​ Epicor Connector Question (Managing Array Outputs)

thanks to @velogirlrides, @MikeRousch, and @CPS_Chris_Winters for the great questions and insights!!

hello everyone, the recording for the EU Office Hours can be viewed here:

0:00​​​ Release 204, Table Queries and Aggregations
20:00​​​ [Discussion] Connecting to AWS to get Alarm Codes

thanks to @pte, @nigel.griffin and others for the great questions and insights!! see everyone next week.